A brand is much more than just a logo. Once the logo captures a customer’s interest, they want to hear a story.
- Who are you?
- What do you stand for?
- What value do you offer?
- What journey brought you to that value proposition?
Branding is the telling of that story. First, we flesh out the story — the characters, the plot, the main idea — and then map out a messaging strategy to deliver that story to the customers it will speak to.
In an emerging industry like Cannabis, Marijuana, Hemp, and CBD, strong branding sets you apart from competitors seeking a quick cash out.
Treating your cannabis services like the legitimate, beneficial business it is will be a huge advantage for cannabis companies carving out a space of long-term prosperity in this booming 21st-century market.
ToolLeaf helps you achieve this by:
- Refining your Mission Statement and Value Proposition.
- Expressing that brand identity across platforms in unified text, imagery, and mood.
The goal is not just to make sales, but to cultivate the kind of relationship that makes customers for life.
Our targets include:
- Brand Recognition: Identifying your company name and logo with your company’s values.
- Brand Loyalty: Trust and repeat patronage.
- Brand Consistency: Everywhere customers find you, they find consistent visual and topical messaging.
Contact ToolLeaf today to learn more about the benefits of brand development for cannabis companies.